On the third day of the joint CSI and AGCommons workshops is AGCommons Day. Today the focus shifts from looking mainly at the CSI community to looking at the broader AGCommons project.
On the agenda will be:
- Presentation on Program goals, objectives, governance [Srikant Vasan, BMGF];
- Phase 1 activities and deliverables [Enrica Porcari, CGIAR]
- Presentation on Phase1: learning/consultation process, Result of scan, report on West Africa consultation [Jennifer Barnes, Rolf de By, KAi Sonder]
- AGCommons Quick Win Process and Outcomes- Overview and presentations
- Panel discussion
- AGCommons Partner model and resource mobilisation efforts
- Building AGCommons as a sustainable community
- Activity to look at and identify key opportunities for AGCommons
- Report out and group prioritisation of opportunities
- Poster session
Looks like a long and exciting day ahead.
Check out our social reporting on this blog, on our Flickr site, Twitter and Yammer (for CGIAR staff)