FAO and ICT-KM are not only joining forces on the next edition of the KS Workshop. We are also working together to improve, and expand the KS Toolkit. That is why the Toolkit is now accessible through a new URL: www.kstoolkit.org (the former one is redirected) and why you can see the FAO and ICT-KM logo since the homepage.
Also, between September and December 08, we plan to continue our work with the support of Nancy White to improve and expand it further. Some ideas are:
- Include a KS literature section
- Improve the situational entry points, tags and links to corresponding tools
- Think about presenting more general entry points as KM strategies, KM assessments, tools for learning
- Look further into collaboration with the authors of other toolkits.
- Boost some tools like Mobile Phones…
- Translate into other languages
- Work on the master list of tools and methods classify them better
We are currently in the brainstorm mode and any comments, priorities, additions to the above list would be welcome.