The Institutional KS project has started to reflect with the ongoing Change Management Process coordinators on ways for effective engagement with all kinds of stakeholders.
The current opportunities to feed back to the process in general via a blog and the working groups outcomes (currently the Visioning group paper) through a discussion forum seem for the moment not generating lots of interest.
Many reasons can be found. Some are included in the following post on the Change Management blog post here.
But there are a number of things that we could do to encourage participation. Here are some ideas:
- The Center directors could send an encouraging message to their staff and role model by participating in the blog and / or forum.
- The working group members could forward the invitation to their networks and colleagues.
- The Centers could organize short seminars followed by group discussions and feed back the results via the blog or forum.
- The visioning paper could have an executive summary (if possible in Spanish and French to support all staff and stakeholders) in order to facilitate the scanning of the main messages and ideas.
- The Steering Committee and working groups could choose among them a blogger who updates the wider audience regularly
Those are just a few… I am curious to know if there are other ideas…